The Code is intended to promote standards, ethics and co-operative relationships within Car Craft Accident Repair Centre’s members and with their customers. The member agrees to abide by the following principles:
1. Integrity – members have an obligation to be straight forward, honest and professional in their business and customer relationships.
2. Visibility –members display the Car Craft logo wherever possible, including on the building frontage, in the reception area, on corporate uniforms and by flying the Car Craft flag.
3. Professional Competence – members are to maintain professional knowledge and skills and participate in training wherever possible in order that Car Craft businesses are seen to be leaders in their field.
4. Professional Courtesy – members must:
a. Communicate with and assist other Car Craft members wherever possible;
b. Not knowingly take work from another Car Craft business;
c. Consider advising the other Car Craft member, if one of their staff approach them seeking employment; and
d. Communicate and liaise with the other Car Craft member in relation to a dispute or rectification work that may be referred to your business.
5. Preferred Suppliers – members should actively support the preferred supplier network and encourage other members to do the same.
6. Visibility –members must maintain:
a. The professional facade and signage of the business; and
b. Standards of orderliness and cleanliness that reflect the professionalism of both the member business and Car Craft.
7. Participation – Wherever possible members should participate in and contribute to the Car Craft group’s events, meetings, training opportunities, etc.